| Thursday, August 14, 2008, 5:59 AM |
OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!! Played basketball today... quite fun !! Xinhui brought the ball. Played ABC (OMG SO LONG SINCE I PLAYED LAH) and some short matches. AND I PASSED 2.4 !!!!!!! BY FOUR SECONDS!!!!!!!!!! Amazing....... Thanks to those who gave me lots of encouragement and were cheering me on while I was running. Really helped alot (: GP presentation was fine. Wasn't great, but fine. Didn't stutter so much, but voice was a little shaky. __ I shall remember TODAY forever. Bah, I'm not stupid enough to think that it means something. BUT STILL HAPPY! At least I know I'm not on square negative one :D haha. __ Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you say Kind of turn themselves into blades And the kind and courteous is a life I've heard But it's nice to say that we played in the dirt |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|